Paracraft Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Server Is UP!!!!!!! [COLORS ARE BACK, PERMISSIONS KIND OF FIXED]

3 posters

Go down

The Server Is UP!!!!!!! [COLORS ARE BACK, PERMISSIONS KIND OF FIXED] Empty The Server Is UP!!!!!!! [COLORS ARE BACK, PERMISSIONS KIND OF FIXED]

Post  virgil Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:13 am

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED.

Yes, the server is back.
Yes, permissions are almost fixed and colours are back.
Yes, the Nether now works.
Yes Anti-explosions (including creepers) have been implimented.

Everything is almost working, the server is up, and Crystal your house is FUCKING SAFE!

Enjoy guys!!!

virgil
Admin

https://paracraft.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

The Server Is UP!!!!!!! [COLORS ARE BACK, PERMISSIONS KIND OF FIXED] Empty Re: The Server Is UP!!!!!!! [COLORS ARE BACK, PERMISSIONS KIND OF FIXED]

Post  Ep1cP4cm4N Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:59 pm

Server keeps kicking me saying flying isint enabled? im guessing since im in the void it asumes im flying but glad its back Smile I might just use a new pernament account.

EDIT: Nevermind lol i may have been stuck in that void still kicked for flying? (Autokick) i typed to register so fast it didint kick me after about 15 trys Sad LOL tyvm virgil Very Happy

EDIT: I typed in my password to fast when trying to register be4 server kicked me while in the void and type it in wrong to many times. my IP is now banned, can you unban my ip and reset my account via to reregister? "EpicPacmaN"

Ep1cP4cm4N

Back to top Go down

The Server Is UP!!!!!!! [COLORS ARE BACK, PERMISSIONS KIND OF FIXED] Empty =3

Post  R4Nd0m Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:46 am

Remembuh me?
R4Nd0m
R4Nd0m

Back to top Go down

The Server Is UP!!!!!!! [COLORS ARE BACK, PERMISSIONS KIND OF FIXED] Empty Re: The Server Is UP!!!!!!! [COLORS ARE BACK, PERMISSIONS KIND OF FIXED]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down