Paracraft Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People New to the server and don't know what to do..

Go down

People New to the server and don't know what to do..  Empty People New to the server and don't know what to do..

Post  Kliveeee Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Okay Children/adults or whatever..

I'm going to show you what to do if you want to build and destroy blocks or shizzles in a quick step to step tut!

1st step: Register yourself in-game so your account is protected! (Server IP: paracraft.servegame.com:25565 )

People New to the server and don't know what to do..  110

2nd step: Register yourself in this website (paracraft.tk)! Use a valid e-mail address and remember your user name and password!

People New to the server and don't know what to do..  210

3rd step: Write an introduction about yourself and what you like to do in minecraft! (Login with your account. Home > Introduction's > New Topic)

People New to the server and don't know what to do..  310

4th step: Wait till a Admin/Moderator accepts or decline's your introduction. (It depends if Virgil even goes on..)

5th step: You should be in the server if you want to know if they accepted it. If they accepted you, The server will say:
[Server] -username- Is put into group "validated"
And after that your done! You will be able to build and destroy blocks! Just remember children,

GRIEFING/TROLLING THE SERVER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN THE SERVER. YOU WILL RECEIVE A BAN FROM THE SERVER IF YOU GET CAUGHT!

If you find a Griefer/Troller doing something they shouldn't. Please report to Virgil with a snapshot/proof.

6th step: If you get declined your introduction, you may not be able to build and destroy blocks. They may reply or they may not reply to your introduction. If you got declined then.. UNLUCKY!

7th step (Last Step): Always remember to have fun in the Paracraft server! Very Happy

I Hope This Helps!

More Info:
ParaCraft Is a SMP (SMP - Survival Multi Player)
There is no PVP in this server.
There is no White list in this server.
If you get lag in-game, don't worry. The lag will go away quite fast.
You will not be able to use no type of commands (except from the Admin's) So no /spawn (Sends you to spawn point)
Hackers will be banned of course ¬.¬

PS. PwnageLOL is not my real account. My real account is Kliveeee -.- I did this because, I felt like helping people and I was tired and bored.

Last edited by Kliveeee on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added in the pictures ;))
Kliveeee
Kliveeee

Back to top Go down