Paracraft Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haus' Introduction

Go down

Haus' Introduction Empty Haus' Introduction

Post  Haus Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:28 pm

My name is Austen, but you can call me Haus. I am a mature 21-year-old player looking to be part of a good Minecraft SMP server. I've been playing Minecraft since the beta release, but still have a good amount of experience and understanding of the game. I'm creative and helpful. I like to build and would also like to participate in group projects. I'm also verry loyal and trustworthy. I'm pretty big on fairness and justice, and would make an excellent addition to any team of moderators if such a position is available. All in all this server seems like it would be a fun experience and I hope to be part of it soon.

More about me:
I'm interested in graphic and web design, and have takin a few classes in said fields. I like working in photoshop and flash every once in a while. I'm pretty big into video games. I have an Xbox, PS3, and Wii and play online with all of them. If anyone would like to play Xbox or PS3 online with me, add my PSN and or GamerTag. (GamerTag: UnloadingHaus) (PSN: Haus_the_Boss). I usualy play shooting games; mostly Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox.

Haus

Back to top Go down