Paracraft Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GamesSavedSanity's Introduction

Go down

GamesSavedSanity's Introduction Empty GamesSavedSanity's Introduction

Post  GamesSavedSanity Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Hello, I would love to join your server. but your probably wondering "what do you have to contribute to the server" well here's a list!

1. I'm not a griefer (that's always a plus)
2. I'm an ok builder, a lot of my designs are... random, but they usually aren't bad looking.
3. I'm an awesome miner, I'll find those diamonds in no time! but I'm constantly running out of iron...
4. I'm a great problem solver!
5. I'm a good fighter, I'm willing to run in there to place a bunch of torches if that's whats needed to survive.
6. I'm always willing to share! I'll even share diamonds as long as I have enough for a second diamond pick.
7. I'm kind and helpful, if someone needs a place to survive, I'll be one of the first to offer my place! (of course that's not needed because there's a newb shelter.)
8. I'm an easy-going person! I take almost everything in stride Very Happy
9. I'm a little OCD when it comes to minecraft (isn't everyone?)
10. I usually build away from everyone else just because I like to expand, however I want to try something different on this server Smile

I hope you got through all that. as you see I am willing to contribute to the server. as long as you show appreciation (a thx will do). I don't know why but I get the feeling that I'm being used when no one cares enough to show appreciation.... but that's probably my weird trait! everyone's got one! Hope you let me build in your server.

Sincerely,
GamesSavedSanity

GamesSavedSanity

Back to top Go down