Paracraft Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viridian's Introduction

Go down

Viridian's Introduction Empty Viridian's Introduction

Post  Viridian Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:15 am

Hello there and thanks for reading this. My name is Christopher (though most people call me Chris... eww Razz). I'm interested in joining this server because right now, I'm bleedin' obsessed with Minecraft. Can't get enough Smile!

I'm a bit fresh at the game, and I've never even played outside peaceful yet. I may be a bit of a burden at first, but I should pick up the survival aspects pretty quickly and I hope to build some neat things!

I'll try hard not to grief, though I won't say there's not a chance of me accidentally wrecking something... I spend a lot of time in tunnels digging around and playing with lava. I'll try to carve my own little pit into the corner of the map and have my fun there so as not to disturb the others, haha.

My ingame name is Mastrcapn. I play at erratic hours, but usually rather late at night (for North American time zones, at least). And I try to keep the conversation going Smile

Viridian

Back to top Go down