Paracraft Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schematics/STOP resetting map

Go down

Schematics/STOP resetting map Empty Schematics/STOP resetting map

Post  Force2Reckon Fri May 20, 2011 3:55 pm

First off, I got a post in each forum now Very Happy Second

I think it would be cool if we had a schematics page, mcschematics has some sweet ones but it would be a good place for people to post blueprints for buildings and stuff, I think picking a few of these every few weeks or so and having anyone who wants to help work together in a community build project would be a great way to get people knowing each other. That and you could bribe people for helping (a diamond block, full iron armor) since I know you can spawn items. Plus a massive community structure could be a point of pride, that and if we get a few huge structures you'll be less likely to reset the map -.- lol, no offense but that gets annoying. Changed the name of this to include this, stop resetting the map please. . . It is really irritating to work so hard at something only to have it erased. I think one day we could have a huge community city, a place where new people can come in and go, wow this is a hardcore survival server. It would bring in more people, and they would be a lot more respectful, especially to those people who have been on the server for awhile.

Force2Reckon

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum