Paracraft Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've had the biggest laugh of my life at a failed excuse for a hacker

5 posters

Go down

I've had the biggest laugh of my life at a failed excuse for a hacker Empty I've had the biggest laugh of my life at a failed excuse for a hacker

Post  virgil Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Well, I can't stop laughing. Some failure excuse for a hacker has tried to compromise the server, and failed. He managed, god knows how, to give himself full permissions and then tried to declare 'Ownership' over the server. And I am dissappointed, as all he was able to do was ban a few of our players and admins, and give people items. We are now upping our security. Since i've changed the backend and frontend passwords of the server he seems to have left, I've also reported his IP to the international authorities as, by "hacking" our server, he has broken the law and needs to be delt with.

Seriously, if this so called hacker reads this, my message to him is this "YOU FUCKING FAIL DUDE."

'nuff said Laughing

virgil
Admin

https://paracraft.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

I've had the biggest laugh of my life at a failed excuse for a hacker Empty Re: I've had the biggest laugh of my life at a failed excuse for a hacker

Post  sandelok Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:24 pm

virgil wrote:Well, I can't stop laughing. Some failure excuse for a hacker has tried to compromise the server, and failed. He managed, god knows how, to give himself full permissions and then tried to declare 'Ownership' over the server. And I am dissappointed, as all he was able to do was ban a few of our players and admins, and give people items. We are now upping our security. Since i've changed the backend and frontend passwords of the server he seems to have left, I've also reported his IP to the international authorities as, by "hacking" our server, he has broken the law and needs to be delt with.

Seriously, if this so called hacker reads this, my message to him is this "YOU FUCKING FAIL DUDE."

'nuff said Laughing
lolz
cheers

sandelok

Back to top Go down

I've had the biggest laugh of my life at a failed excuse for a hacker Empty Re: I've had the biggest laugh of my life at a failed excuse for a hacker

Post  masterdvrec Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:52 am

Virgil pwns lool

masterdvrec

Back to top Go down

Post  BioZelda Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:03 am

HaHa Nice

BioZelda

Back to top Go down

Post  Wixnarara Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:10 pm

What , he is a hacker, but he let's his IP to be seen like that, oh well he ain't no good hacker...

Anyways' virgil pwned him

Wixnarara

https://www.youtube.com/wixnarara

Back to top Go down

Post  sandelok Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Wixnarara wrote:What , he is a hacker, but he let's his IP to be seen like that, oh well he ain't no good hacker...

Anyways' virgil pwned him
Nice work virgil =) ^^ !!! ROCK ON :p

sandelok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum