Paracraft Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG.. Kliveeee's Intro once again D:

2 posters

Go down

OMG.. Kliveeee's Intro once again D: Empty OMG.. Kliveeee's Intro once again D:

Post  Kliveeee Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Well i've been in this server for quite a while now and for some reason, im not validated anymore D:
I had to take a break because my computer was being a dick. Well yeah, heres my new intro:

Erm.. Hey guys.
My name is Klive and I like to play minecraft. (My username is: Kliveeee)
I'm 12 years old and I like to play basketball irl. In minecraft, I like to create stuff. Before, I made the PARACRAFT Sign for the server. But Pacman ruined it because of the server crash. As Virgil knows, I can get pissed easily. But i'm a nice guy (i said this in my old intro) Razz Well yeah, I like playing Minecraft and I like to build things, The possibilities are endless Very Happy I hope that any of the admins approve this Intro and thanks!

Last edited by Kliveeee on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kliveeee
Kliveeee

Back to top Go down

OMG.. Kliveeee's Intro once again D: Empty Re: OMG.. Kliveeee's Intro once again D:

Post  Ep1cP4cm4N Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Hey that forest was an accident! Suspect hehe but people like the new map so ina way lets say it was planned Cool hehehehe i think everyones been unvalidated.

PS: read virgils newest post.... Exclamation

Ep1cP4cm4N

Back to top Go down

OMG.. Kliveeee's Intro once again D: Empty Re: OMG.. Kliveeee's Intro once again D:

Post  Kliveeee Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Ep1cP4cm4N wrote:Hey that forest was an accident! Suspect hehe but people like the new map so ina way lets say it was planned Cool hehehehe i think everyones been unvalidated.

PS: read virgils newest post.... Exclamation

lolol, okay. btw are you still in the void?!
Kliveeee
Kliveeee

Back to top Go down

Post  Ep1cP4cm4N Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:42 pm

hehe i was, had to reregister while in the void and try to reregister be4 the server kicked me for "Flying" lol type the password in to fast so it went in wrong when i loged out and back in and kept getting my password wrong i bot auto banned IP style lol

just my luck

Ep1cP4cm4N

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down