Paracraft Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum suggestion

Go down

Forum suggestion Empty Forum suggestion

Post  Wixnarara Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:44 am

I think our comunity is very active, but we are only active in game...I suggest Virgil to make more forum sections so that we can talk about anything off topic, and know each-other better.

Sections of the forum I suggest :

Off Topic , where you can talk about anything that doesn't fit in other forum sections
General Chat, to chat about anything related to paracraft, or minecraft...like questions, or anything else:

example:
Thread Name : Minecraft 1.5?
Okay guys, what do you think about minecraft 1.5?
I know it has storms with rain and snow drops...btw will the server upgrade to 1.5 beta?

Guides & Tutorials, where you can find tutorials about anything, for example, how to build a ship, a normal house, or even the white house. It may also have all the craftings and other tutorials ofc...
Mods&Textures, a section to post about the textures and mods you mostly like, this section must have a tutorial of how to install mods and textures
Introductions and DEPARTURES So that we could introduce and also say if we are going on vacation or not, for example I am going on vacation untill monday, and I cannot tell it anywhere...

--//--
I can help out with all of these threads I can even make all the writing
If you do this, please get someone of your trust to moderate the forums pig

Wixnarara

https://www.youtube.com/wixnarara

Back to top Go down