Paracraft Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Klive's Suggestions!

4 posters

Go down

Klive's Suggestions! Empty Klive's Suggestions!

Post  Kliveeee Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:20 am

Um, Hey People!
I've got quite a few ideas! And I hope that you will respond or summin Razz.

I was thinking of like:
Adding more commands to people because when your like stuck somewhere, your not aloud to do the /spawn command. And im like WTF! Then I just fall and die instead.. (the /spawn command sends you back to your spawning point)

Add Protected Chests because if there was like, a griefer who destroyed everything, he/she won't be able to get into the chest and take the stuff.

People who can moderate the server while the other mods are gone? (I don't think this is a good idea. But, lets give it a shot!)

Add a currency system for like shops! Some people have been asking for this.

Oh yea, Shops! Shops can be a great way to start a business in-game!

Oh shoot, i forgot my other ideas. But never mind! I hope that you will take action with these ideas Very Happy

Thanks,
Klive
Kliveeee
Kliveeee

Back to top Go down

Klive's Suggestions! Empty Re: Klive's Suggestions!

Post  sandelok Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:27 pm

Kliveeee wrote:Um, Hey People!
I've got quite a few ideas! And I hope that you will respond or summin Razz.

I was thinking of like:
Adding more commands to people because when your like stuck somewhere, your not aloud to do the /spawn command. And im like WTF! Then I just fall and die instead.. (the /spawn command sends you back to your spawning point)

Add Protected Chests because if there was like, a griefer who destroyed everything, he/she won't be able to get into the chest and take the stuff.

People who can moderate the server while the other mods are gone? (I don't think this is a good idea. But, lets give it a shot!)

Add a currency system for like shops! Some people have been asking for this.

Oh yea, Shops! Shops can be a great way to start a business in-game!

Oh shoot, i forgot my other ideas. But never mind! I hope that you will take action with these ideas Very Happy

Thanks,
Klive
Nice ideas =) now well wait untill "he" maybe put in some ideas ...

sandelok

Back to top Go down

Post  virgil Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Thanks for your input Klive.

First off, we cannot introduce certain new features such as shops and improved economy untill we get some donations in to upgrade the server software so we can up the player limit (which is currently 8 players). Secondly we are still fixing the permissions and commands, which does take alot of time, so be paitent

As for moderators, I can only so far see a very few amount of people who I think I can trust enough, I will not say who, but I have one person in mind who seems to have completely vanished, nethertheless I am on the lookout for new moderators.

Once I fix the permission system I will introduce protected chests, as these two things are my top priorities right now. But please bare in mind it IS the easter holidays so at the moment I'm relaxing and getting rid of alot of built up stress and tension.

virgil
Admin

https://paracraft.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kliveeee Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:06 pm

virgil wrote:Thanks for your input Klive.

First off, we cannot introduce certain new features such as shops and improved economy untill we get some donations in to upgrade the server software so we can up the player limit (which is currently 8 players). Secondly we are still fixing the permissions and commands, which does take alot of time, so be paitent

As for moderators, I can only so far see a very few amount of people who I think I can trust enough, I will not say who, but I have one person in mind who seems to have completely vanished, nethertheless I am on the lookout for new moderators.

Once I fix the permission system I will introduce protected chests, as these two things are my top priorities right now. But please bare in mind it IS the easter holidays so at the moment I'm relaxing and getting rid of alot of built up stress and tension.

Oh okay, hope that your stress and tension goes away Smile

EDIT:

Protected Chests are here:

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/sec-lockette-v1-3-5-simple-chest-and-door-lock-no-databases-561-684.4336/

Its Bukkit compatible Very Happy

And its also a door lock thingy as well so people cant go in a break the whole place!
Kliveeee
Kliveeee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wixnarara Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:34 am

I really like those ideas, and I defenetly agree with spawn Smile

Wixnarara

https://www.youtube.com/wixnarara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum