Paracraft Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Validation approval

Go down

Validation approval Empty Validation approval

Post  Insane Wed May 18, 2011 7:54 am

Dear Paracraft Staff,
I\'ve been looking for a good Minecraft server for some time and this one piqued my interest when I saw it\'s advertisement video while looking for cracked servers to play on. I\'ve been to other servers such as Minederp, all of them having dailup for internet or just incapable people to play with (Griefers, idiots, the entire lot). I\'ve seen quite a couple of videos of you guys, your staff seems like interesting people that I would like to play with on the server. Now, I can guess that the reason you need us to register and write a reason as to why we should be trusted and that\'s because of the amount of griefers on this game. Honestly, thats a difficult question but I\'ll attempt my best to answer it.

The reason why you should trust me is because I wish to play and socialize with you and in order to do that, I must earn the trust and keep that trust by helping people and building marvelous structures such as houses/mansions. Also, as I suddenly look a little bit farther down, I can see that you guys have a very secure anti griefing system that uses logs in order to pinpoint griefers, so even if I planned to do such an atrocious act, I wouldn\'t dare to do so.

Insane

Back to top Go down