Paracraft Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the ideas of NinBreak

5 posters

Go down

the ideas of NinBreak Empty the ideas of NinBreak

Post  NinBreak Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:34 pm

i have been thinking of some things that could come to the server
so i have thought of 5 things(when idea is red its denied when its green its accepted when its orange its not yet desided but there is talked about it and if its white its nothing more but readed only:
-a 100x100 village for unvalidated people where they have building rights (but only that 100x100 square)
-a village with no houses but logos (like a triforce from zelda or a car logo or something)
-a village with no houses but game character (like link or mario)
-a giant rollercoaster (made like on youtube when u search minecraft rollercoaster)
-a giant water slide (made like on youtube when u search minecraft water slide)

if any idea can and may be done i will be happy to start anything
(the 100x100 village can be used to build everything but in small so they can make mines but not outsite the 100x100 square but i dont know if it is possible to make unvalidated chars able to build inside a certain area)
if i get more ideas or 1 is accepted/denied i will edit this post

(the server is down atm so i obviously cant start either of these project. i will remove this message when server is up and will add it again when it is down)

edit 1 : i will also be happy if u post ur opinion about any of my ideas

Last edited by NinBreak on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

NinBreak

Back to top Go down

the ideas of NinBreak Empty Re: the ideas of NinBreak

Post  Potatoguru Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:17 pm

I hate the big characters and drawings that people make, they dont serve any real purpose, logos might be cool though, i think making a giant PARACRAFT logo writing like the hollywood sign a good idea, we could stick it on a big hill or something.

Potatoguru

Back to top Go down

Post  NinBreak Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:22 pm

its good to hear that atleast 1 of my ideas is accepted Very Happy
but if we want to do that we should need to find a high hill or mountain to put the letters on
and if that is alot of walking we will need a road leading to the city above ground
so we also need to think about that but we cant do much atm except thinking xD

NinBreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Potatoguru Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:27 pm

True, i was planning on building a massive road away from the city that leads to mah castle/fortress/house that will be very far away lol

So, we can build the sign along that path, like on a hill or something?

Potatoguru

Back to top Go down

Post  NinBreak Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:40 pm

thats a good idea
for any road making leave it to me i can do that with ease (but i will have to be there even if it is for only 1 times i will be able to make a nice road to it =P)
those roads will also help the newer people around the world
and if we make signs on crossroads with all the names of the people living in that village it could be nice that u know who you can expect in that village

btw abit of topic but i have a mini map mod with a mod where i can enter spots that will shown on that mini map to where everything is but idk if we are allowed to use mods on the server so... but it could help with making the stuff like roads and other city grounds like that we make a city ground for people to build a city on which will also be shown on the map like:

city ground
100x120
useable

or when some1 is started to build

city ground
100x120
already started

or something like that
i also have alot more ideas which i wont post cus it will take forever to post xD

edit: oops i forgot to remove the quote i used it becuse i forgot what u actually wrote =P

NinBreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Lncr Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:02 pm

NinBreak wrote:i have been thinking of some things that could come to the server
so i have thought of 5 things:
-a 100x100 village for unvalidated people where they have building rights (but only that 100x100 square)

It's a good idea, but this is obviously not going to work.
You tell people only to build on a certain area, but after a while they will ignore that and just start building where-ever they would like.
On top of that, there's no point in Virgil validating people just to restrict them to a certain area.
If you validate someone, I think it's fair he or she can decide for himself where the person wants to build.
It's not fair that while other people can build everywhere, they can't.

And by the way:
The idea doesn't make any sense at all, lol:

''village for unvalidated people''

You'd have to validate these unvalidated people, which means they aren't unvalidated anymore Razz

Just thought to share my opinion on this, no hard feelings Cool

-a giant rollercoaster

I love this idea though, it's something I'd like to work on.

Cheers

Last edited by Lncr on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lncr

Back to top Go down

Post  Potatoguru Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:06 pm

You wanna leave plot/road building to admins like me =], i can build a 3x100 straight road with two clicks, so unless you can make it faster than that =D or we could have a raised walkway, but that would be made out of wood that someone would definitley burn lol.

About the mini map, sounds like a great idea a mini map would be useful but youd have to speak to virgil because he can put it in as a plugin i think.

Potatoguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Potatoguru Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:09 pm

I agree with Lncr, the city areas for people wont work, we can build cities as a community when we decide we want one, but not until the other cities are full, for example the city we have above ground isnt even full and you made a underground city, not saying that thats a bad thing but we should of atleast waited until the city above ground had been finished.

The unvalidated zone is a bit of a silly idea aswell if you think about it =].

Potatoguru

Back to top Go down

Post  NinBreak Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:48 pm

my idea behind the first thing was to encourage unvalidated people which would be allowed only to build in a small place to apply and get the building rights for the whole map cus i have seen alot people that left becuse of the apply
but if u guys dont want it it was still just an idea xD but it does sound abit silly like i put it on that post

and the road making i sugested that becuse i could find any spot without the needed of a /warp command or something like that but if virgil made the mod i have into a plugin it would be better for admins to make it =P

about the underground village i made it becuse the above ground villige got blown up/griefed by creepers so i thought lets make a city thats safe but now the above ground city is safe too =P and there is also a underwater city which was virgils idea

i also got a mod for arrows making me able to make:
-fire arrows (sets everything it touches on fire) <-- i dont want it cus it can make people grief
-bomb arrows (is like a shootable tnt block) <-- same as above
-freeze arrows (freezes water) <-- u cant really grief with it but can be used to make houses on ice
-chicking arrows (makes chickens on impact) <-- this could be fun xD and it could be used for a chicken farm

^ im just poining out some mods i have that might be used for the server but please dont add fire and bomb arrow

(i like making long posts but i wont make it longer then 30 sentences down)

NinBreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Potatoguru Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:56 pm

I understand what you mean but that may be hard for virgil to do and there more than enough players anyway, the server cant handle too many and its annoying when theres too many anyway.

Ill show you how i build a road when the servers back online in a day or two now =] and ill probably start building my house too =D.

Talk to Virgil about what Mods/plugins you want put into the game, or make a thread listing all the ones you think will be good etc and hel read them eventually, they have to be bukkit compatible though or else they wont run on the server.

Potatoguru

Back to top Go down

Post  NinBreak Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 pm

i dont know if the mods i have are be able to be used at mods/plugins in bukkit and i dont know how i can see that
and i dont want to make it more difficult for virgil then it already is so lets just forget about that city
and i will make a thread about the mods i have (are like 2/3 mods) that could be usefull in the server but then still i wont know if they are useable in bukkit

and i love to see how u make roads and stuff =P cus for me it would still be remove and place 1 block at a time
well then i guess ill start making that thread about mods and stuff =P

NinBreak

Back to top Go down

the ideas of NinBreak Empty I love these I ideas NinBreak!

Post  Kliveeee Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:33 pm

These ideas totally beat mine! cheers

I Might Make A Big Floating sign Saying

PARACRAFT!

Because in all of the classic servers, they mostly have there server name next to the spawn point.
Good Job on those ideas NinBreak! I hope they will come to good use in the future!

EDIT:

I HAVE MADE THE BIG SIGN SAYING PARACRAFT

IT looks kinda cool. so here's the erm.. Image!

the ideas of NinBreak Paracr10

And oh yeah, that is a Creeper on the R.

I Hope that helps out on one of your ideas NinBreak!

Last edited by Kliveeee on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the Image.)
Kliveeee
Kliveeee

Back to top Go down

Post  Wixnarara Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:52 am

Kliveeee wrote:These ideas totally beat mine! cheers

I Might Make A Big Floating sign Saying

PARACRAFT!

Because in all of the classic servers, they mostly have there server name next to the spawn point.
Good Job on those ideas NinBreak! I hope they will come to good use in the future!

EDIT:

I HAVE MADE THE BIG SIGN SAYING PARACRAFT

IT looks kinda cool. so here's the erm.. Image!

the ideas of NinBreak Paracr10

And oh yeah, that is a Creeper on the R.

I Hope that helps out on one of your ideas NinBreak!

That big sign saying Paracraft looks amazing, great work, keep it up Smile

Wixnarara

https://www.youtube.com/wixnarara

Back to top Go down

Post  NinBreak Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:48 am

epic sign =P
im also hoping the commands are getting back =P

NinBreak

Back to top Go down

the ideas of NinBreak Empty The City is somewhat.. a good and bad idea..

Post  Kliveeee Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:59 pm

NinBreak wrote:i dont know if the mods i have are be able to be used at mods/plugins in bukkit and i dont know how i can see that
and i dont want to make it more difficult for virgil then it already is so lets just forget about that city
and i will make a thread about the mods i have (are like 2/3 mods) that could be usefull in the server but then still i wont know if they are useable in bukkit

and i love to see how u make roads and stuff =P cus for me it would still be remove and place 1 block at a time
well then i guess ill start making that thread about mods and stuff =P

The City could come in well if Bukkit doesn't fuck up all the time.. Like there could be a 100x100 spot for the non validated people. Like.. its in the same world, but its the spot where they can build and stuff, but the only downside to that is you need to find the Mod which uses Permissions and a group building point (Un-validated building point). And the other downside to that is the un-validated people would just dig down to bedrock or just grief..

Ugh.. I think I wasted 2 minutes writing this post because I don't think its going come to good use.. xD Mad -rages-
Kliveeee
Kliveeee

Back to top Go down

Post  NinBreak Thu May 05, 2011 12:17 pm

its better to just give ur oppinion xD then thinking it and not writing
so im happy that u think its a idea that could be done xD cus when i thought about it later i was like:
ya but how do they want to do that well kinda stupid idea =S.
but well if it was possible it would be a great thing to do

NinBreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down